TWIN CITY TOUR ITINERARY:
- Heritage of Cebu Monument - A tableau of sculptures made of concrete, bronze,brass and steel showing scenes about events and structures related to the history of Cebu. Local artist Eduardo Castillo built the sculptures of the Cebu Heritage Monument.
- Cebu Provincial Capitol - A neo-classical edifice designed in 1936 by the US-trainned Filipino Architect Juan M. Arellano was also responsible for the design of other goverment buildings in the country most notably the Legislative Building.
- Fort San Pedro - Built in 1738 it is the smallest and oldest bastion in the country built to repel Muslin raiders. At times, it served as a stronghold for Filipino revolutionaries, as a US army barracks and as a prison camp during the Japanese occupation.
- Philippine Taoist Temple - This temple preserves the teachings of Lao-Tse, the 600 B.C. Chinese philosopher. Everyday people climb its 99 steps to light joss sticks and have theri fortune read. A towering, multi-tiered, multi-hued attraction accessible by three separate winding routes.
- Basilica Minore del Santo Nino - The miraculous Snato Nino image is enshrined. The Santo Nino de Cebu is the oldest religious relic in the Philippines. Given by Magellan to Queen Juana in 1521 the statue survived fires set by the Spaniards themselves in 1565. Since then Cebuanos have venerated the image.
- Magellans Cross - The most important and most famous historical landmarks in Cebu City. Planted in April 14, 1521 by Ferdinand Magellan. Encased in hollow tindalo wood, is housed in a ncenturies-old kiosk of wood adobe and red-bricks tiles. Devout Cebuano's never fail to pause and pray.
- The Butterfly Garden - Know about the cycle of butterfly. Know more about Philippines and Culture of the Filipinos.
- City of Lapu-Lapu - First class highly urbanized city in the province of Cebu, Philippines. The City occupies most of Mactan island, one kilometer off of mainland Cebu Island and also covers the whole of Olango Island five kilometers further to the southeast plus few other islets.
- Magellan Marker - Mark the spot where the great explorer died. Inspired by his success in Christianizing the people of Cebu. Magellan crossed the channel to Mactan island in an effect to spread the faith. Before he reached the shore, he was killed by island chieftain Lapu-Lapu and his men during the battle.
- Lapu-Lapu Monument - Punta Engano, Lapu-Lapu City. It depicts the hero of holding a bolo in one hand and a pestle on the other. Said weapons were believed to have been used during his combat with Magellan. this monument stands as a reminder of Filipinos bravery.
- Guitar Factory - A variety of exotic woods are used in the finer instruments, some of which must cure for up to three years. The craftsmanship and sounds of these fine works of art. a mandolin featuring four types of woods with black ebony and Brazilian rosewood enhanced by mother-of-peral inlay.
- Hotel Pick-up to airport: Please coordinate with hotel front desk.
- Meals: Hotel Breakfast.
- Transfers: Hotel-Airport transfers.
INCLUSIONS & CONDITIONS:
- Inclusions: 3D/2N Accommodation, Daily Breakfast, City Tour, Island Hopping Tour, 1 Picnic
Lunch, Guides, Fees, Government Tax & Service Charge.
- Hotel & Tour Vouchers: Booking will be finalized with Confirmation Vouchers. Vouchers are
required upon check in and prior to tour.
- Tour Conditions: All Tours are joined in a batch of a minimum of six (6) persons.
- Waiting Period: All tours have 0-30 minutes waiting period to facilitate pick-up for other guests
checked-in other. Please be ready on the time indicated to avoid delays.
- Unused Items: Inclusions are packaged and not refundable if package item or service is not
- Prepayment: Special Package is available on pre-payment arrangements only.
- Changes in Itinerary: Tour operator/agency reserves the right to replace part of itinerary or entire
tour in favour of safety; due to adverse weather conditions or untoward incidents beyond operators’ control.
- Validity: Special Package Rate is valid for travel dates until he dates indicated in rate tables; rates
List of Hotels, Resorts & Special Rates