A trip to Bohol can never be complete without a countryside tour adventure… Climb one of the world famous Chocolate Hills and enjoy a fantastic view of the rest of the 1,268 haycock hills during a whole day tour, plus stop-overs to all major Bohol attractions, packaged with a 4D/3N stay at the resort of your choice, with daily breakfast, all transfers (RTT port and tour), tour guide, a onetime river cruise lunch, all entrance fees, charges and government tax included.
- Tagbilaran Airport or Seaport Pick Up to Resort/Hotel.
- Present Hotel Voucher upon check in for your booking reference.
- Spend the day at your leisure.
Transfers: Airport pick up
Notes : Approximate travel time from airport:
- Tagbilaran City hotels & resorts: 5-10 minutes
- Panglao Island hotels & resorts: 30-45 land travel
- 7:00 - Breakfast
- 8:00 - Chocolate Hills & Countryside Tour begins
- Blood Compact Site (Tagbilaran City) - Visit the spot where the Spaniards and Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood compact. This place is considered the First Seed of the United Nations and the first treaty between the brown and white race.
- Baclayon Church (Baclayon) - Behold a 16th century stone church along with its religious relics. This church is considered as one of the oldest stone churches in the Philippines.
- Loay Backyard Industry (Loay) - Observe the local craftsmen as they make bolos, other metal crafts and nipa leaves into roofing materials.
- Clarin Ancestral House (Loay) - Visit an old Boholano home, declared by the National historical Institute as a heritage site. The Clarin Family’s antique collection is also on display.
- Loboc-Loay River Cruise (Loboc) – Lunch will be served while you take a leisurely cruise in one of Bohol’s favorite tourist stop-over, the frequently filmed Loboc River. Enjoy the lush riverside greenery, nipa palm plantation and sometimes even ducks swimming by the river side.
- Tarsier Encounter (Loboc) - See the smallest primate in the world in a sanctuary along the Loboc River.
- Ati Tribe Riverside Community Visit
- Man Made Forest (Bilar)
- Chocolate Hills (Carmen) – Climb one of the chocolate hills and feast your eyes on the breathtaking view of one thousand two hundred sixty eight (1,268) haycock hills which turn brown during dry season. These hills are considered one of the wonders of the world.
- Prony Visit: Visit Prony, the largest python in captivity.
- Shopping – (optional) Shop for souvenirs and local delicacies.
Meals : Breakfast & River Cruise Buffet Lunch
Other Inclusions: Tour Transfers and all Entrance Fees.
- Your Tour Guide will be waiting for you in the lobby. Front Desk will inform you
as soon as your guide arrives.
- Depending on tour movement, the whole day tour will begin at 8:00AM and end
at 4:00 PM. You will be back in the hotel/resort before 5:00 PM.
- 5:00 AM – Breakfast. May be taken as packed breakfast in some hotels/resorts. Please
pre-arrange the night before.
- 5:30 AM - Tour Departs
- Whole Day Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour
- Unguided Pamilacan Island Village Tour.
- Island Hop to Balicasag to swim and snorkel on the lush coral gardens.
( no time limit)
- Lunch by the beach will be served.
Meals: Breakfast & Pamilacan Island Lunch prepared by the locals (drinks not included).
Transfers: Boat Transfers, Spotter & Entrance Fees included.
- Spend the rest of your stay at your leisure.
Transfers: Resort/Hotel to Airport/Seaport
- Hotel/Resort Standard Check out time is 12:00 NN
- Pick Up Time for Transfers to Airport or Seaport
For Tagbilaran City Flight Departures: 2 ½ hours prior to Estimated Time
For Tagbilaran City Seaport Departures: 1 ½ hour prior to Estimated
Time of Departure.
-For Transfers outside the package routes or the scheduled time; please make
arrangements ahead of time. Transfers requests outside the scheduled
time/route may be subject to additional charges.