F. Cabahug st. Cor. Pres. Quirino
Ayala Access road, Mabolo,
OUR SPECIAL RATES & PACKAGES
OUR RATES PER ROOM PER NIGHT
2 - Bedroom Suite
3 – Bedroom Suite
Room Accommodation on a per room per night basis.
Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2.
Government Tax and Service Charge
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS & OTHER CHARGES:
ROOM ONLY RATES offered: On a Per Room Per Night basis.
*Minimum Night Requirements: Minimum 2 Nights to confirm.
Hotel Voucher: Booking will be finalized with a Confirmation Voucher. Voucher required upon check in.
Extra Bed (W/Breakfast):PhP 900+/person/night; Subject to 10% Service Charge.
Above rates are not applicable for peak season like Sinulog Festivity (3rd week of January)
Child Policy: Children 12 years old and below are free of charge on bed sharing basis. Maximum of 2 kids allowed.
- Standard Room - has one (1) double bed
- Superior Room - has one (1) Single-sized bed and one (1) double sized bed
- Deluxe Room - has one (1) Single-sized bed and one (1) double-sized bed
- Junior Suite - has one (1) queen-sized bed
- Executive Suite - has one (1) king-sized bed and mini living and room
- 2 Bedroom Suite - has a fully - air-conditioned bedrooms living and dining area, fully-carpeted bedrooms
- 3 Bedroom Suite - has a fully-air conditioned bedrooms
- Grand Superior - has one (1) queen sized bed
- Grand Deluxe - has one (1) single sized bed and one (1) Double-sized bed
- Family Suite - has two (2) Single-sized beds and one double-sized bed
- Sarrosa Suite - has extra king-sized bed and living room
Check In / Check Out : 2:00 PM / 12:00 NN
Unused Items: Inclusions are packaged and are not refundable if unused.
Prepayment: Offer available on pre-payment arrangements only.
Validity: Discounted rates valid for travel dates until December 31, 2013; rates are subject to change without prior notice.
One of Cebu's finest business hotels "within the embrace of the growing metropolis". Sarrosa International Hotel is only 15 minutes from the airport and industrial zones of Mactan & Mandaue, and 5 minutes to Ayala and SM business centers, financial centers and shopping malls.